* All therapists are New York Licensed Professionals.
* We accept MasterCard, Visa, Personal Checks and Cash.
* Please be advised when making an appointment that we have set aside
time exclusively for you. This means that if you need to cancel your
appointment, and do not do so in a timely manner (24 hours) , or if you do
not show up for your appointment, no one else can use that time to
receive treatment. Therefore, in the event of a "no-show", or untimely
cancellations, clients will be charged for their appointments and gift
certificates will be considered redeemed.
* In fairness to other clients, your appointment must end on time. If you
are late for your appointment, your treatment time will have to be
shortened, and the full fee will be charged.
* New clients should arrive at least 10 minutes before treatment time
to complete their intake and ensure the full time alloted for treatment is
* Gift Certificates are transferable, but not returnable, or redeemable for
* There is absolutely no sexual aspect to massage therapy. If the therapist
deems your behavior inappropriate, the session will end immediately, and full
payment will be charged.
* Full payment is due at time services are rendered.
* There will be a $25 fee for each returned check.
* Prices and hours are subject to change without notice.